Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for publication in the SoftCOM 2017 Conference Proceedings.
Please prepare your manuscript using standard A4 IEEE format for conferences: IEEE Templates
Templates are available in formats:
Manuscript should be regularly 5 pages (max 6).
Papers that are not prepared according to the guidelines cannot be published!
Steps for SoftCOM 2017 registration and final paper submission
Published SoftCOM 2017 papers will be included in IEEE Xplore and must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility.
1) Register for the conference.
2) Create your camera ready manuscript(s). Please note that list of authors must be same in the paper and EDAS!
3) Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
4) Papers accepted within the Technical program require manuscript PDF IEEE Xplore® compatibility check (see instructions). Papers accepted within the Professional program do not require PDF compatibility check.
5) Forward the confirmation mail received from the IEEE PDF eXpress™ tool to email@example.com.
6) All the papers selected for publication in SoftCOM 2017 proceedings must be accompanied by the filled and signed copyright form (pdf, doc). For a paper to be published in the Proceedings this form must be signed by at least the leading author.
7) Log on to EDAS and submit by August 1, 2017:
a) filled and signed copyright form
b) final, IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF(s)
Information for authors/speakers
A computer (MS PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, USB) and LCD projector will be provided in each session room in order for authors to make PowerPoint presentations (all files must be formatted for Microsoft Windows Operating System).
On the day of your presentation, please report to your assigned room 15 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin. Introduce yourself to the Session Chair, and check that any audio/visual equipment you need to use is setup and working properly. If you are using PowerPoint for your presentation, please load your presentation onto the hard drive so that the transition between presentations is smooth.
Available time for paper presentation is 15 min.